DWI Expungements In Missouri
Do You Qualify For a DWI Expungement in Missouri?
At Skilled Law, we can help you have your Missouri DWI, DUI or BWI expunged if you meet the following statutory requirements:
- You were convicted of, or pled guilty to DWI, BWI, or DUI in a Missouri State or Municipal Court.
- Your conviction or plea was for a first-time alcohol-related driving offense and you have not been charged or conviction with another DWI, BWI, or DUI since.
- You do not have a Commercial Driver License and are not required to have a commercial driver license.
- Your DWI or DUI did not occur in a Commercial Vehicle.
- Ten years or more has passed since your conviction.
- You have no currently pending alcohol related charges.
- You have not had any other alcohol-related enforcement contacts since your conviction date.
Our Skilled DWI Lawyer can help you clear your record!
If you have a non-DWI charge you'd like to have expunged, click here
Call 636-321-2600 Text 314-895-4040 Submit Ticket Here