Criminal Conviction Expungements In Missouri
Do You Qualify to Have a Criminal Conviction Expunged in Missouri?
At Skilled Law, we can help get many Missouri criminal convictions expunged if you meet the following statutory requirements:
- You were convicted of, or pleaded guilty to an eligible infraction, ordinance violation, misdemeanor, or felony offense in a State court in the State of Missouri. Ineligible offenses include any Class A Felony or dangerous felony, any offense that would require registry as a sex offender, any offense that includes death as an element of the offense, and other specifically listed offenses. If you're not sure if your conviction is eligible, contact us!)
- You have not already petitioned for and been denied an expungement of this charge in the past year.
- You have no currently pending charges (other than minor traffic offenses).
- You do not have a commercial driver license if the offense you are seeking to expunge involved a motor vehicle.
- It is not a conviction for DWI, DUI, or BWI (if it is, you may be eligible under a different statute, click here).
- You have not already reached the limit on number of offenses you can have expunged (no more than one felony and no more than 2 misdemeanor or ordinance offenses that have an authorized term of imprisonment).
- If the conviction you're seeking to have expunged was for a felony offense, 7 or more years have passed since you completed your sentence, and you have not had any other charges or convictions (other than minor traffic offenses) in the past 7 years.
- If the conviction you're seeking to have expunged was for a misdemeanor, ordinance, or infraction offense, 3 or more years have passed since you completed your sentence, and you have not had any other charges or convictions (other than minor traffic offenses) in the past 3 years
- You have satisfied all terms of the conviction including payment of all fines and restitution.
Our Skilled Lawyer can help you clear your record!
If you have a DWI conviction you'd like to have expunged, click here.
Call 636-321-2600 Text 314-895-4040 Submit Ticket Here